ISA’s Standard & Elevated Central Support Mounting Systems Reduce Roof Penetrations
Our standard Central Support System (CSS) eliminates many of the biggest installation problems
Biggest Problems Solved
Problem: Too Many Roof PenetrationsSolution: CSS has up to 90% fewer penetrations
Problem: Roof cannot take extra load from solarSolution: CSS mounts to high load capacity main beams instead of to the roof
Problem: Re-roofing – requires taking down the solar systemSolution: CSS allows room for re-roofing or servicing.
CSS Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Array Height: 10 Feet
- Modules per penetration: Six to Twelve modules/penetration
- Roof Structures: Low Slope or Flat Roof: – Steel, Concrete, or Wood
- Materials: 6000 Series Aluminum with 300 Series Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Weight: Less than 1 Lb. per Square Ft.
- Warranty: 20 Years
Did You Know?
- When you call for technical information you will have direct access to our design engineering team
- Our technical support staff is available for site visits
- Estimates are available within 24 hours
- We can provide engineering/structural information for your proposals
We provide a 3D drawing for better visualization of the system with every proposal